top of page
Thu, Dec 03|
2020 Festival of Miniature Trees
The bidding for this year's Festival of Miniature Trees will be done online through the Manlius Historical Society's Facebook page. Click RSVP to learn more. (No RSVP required.)
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2020, 9:00 AM – Dec 11, 2020, 5:00 PM
About the Event
Our annual fundraiser this year will be a little different. Due to COVID-19, we have taken steps to ensure that members of our community can both view and bid on the miniature trees completely online. The trees will still be available to view in person, but all bidding will be done online through the Manlius Historical Society's Facebook page. Here is some key information:
- For those who wish to view the trees in person, they will on display at Towne Center Resort Lifestyle Community, located at 3900 Medical Drive, Fayetteville NY 13066. They will be on display from December 3rd through December 11th. Attendees must wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines.
- All bidding on the trees will be done online through the Manlius Historical Society's Facebook page. Pictures of all the trees will be posted there as well. Participants will simply place their bids in the comment section below whatever tree they wish to bid on.
- Here is a link to the Manlius Historical Society's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/manliushistorymuseumandshop
- Winning bidders can pick up their trees on Friday, December 11th 6pm-7:30pm, or on Saturday December 12th 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Please call 315-682-6660 with any questions
Event Info: Events
bottom of page